IN LOVING MEMORY
MR SAM WALL
In-House Creative Hairstylist
Sam was based at Hidden Heights Creative Studio for the last 4 years and was a multi award-winning men's hairstylist, which saw him achieve a series of global accolades, where he built an international client base. Sam was recognised for his distinctive style through his work and for the kind and loving person that he was. Along with working backstage at London Fashion Week (LFW) he was continuously featured in magazines globally, which included a regular column of his own for UK and Holland hair magazines. In 2019 Sam released his own men's styling range 'Let's Ave It'. Here are just some of the impressive titles Sam held.
- Panasonic Professional Grooming UK Brand Ambassador.
- Columnist for UK and Dutch Fashion Magazine's.
- Former American Crew UK Elite Team Member.
- Revlon/American Crew Backstage Session Stylist.
- Previous Manager and Educator for the Foss Academy.
Sam had an exceptional award winning career in the hair industry during his life and recently was crowned the winner of 'Behind The Chair' Mens International Big Shot 2018' and the American Crew All Star 2018 UK nationals, where he then went on to compete in Barcelona as a finalist in the 2018 Globals.
- ONESHOT Behind The Chair - Mens International Big Shot Finalist 2019
- ONESHOT Behind The Chair - Mens's International Big Shot Winner 2018
- American Crew Global Finalist 2018
- American Crew UK All Star Winner 2018
- ONESHOT Behind The Chair - Men's International Big Shot Finalist 2017
- HJ Mens Finalist 2017
- NHF Male Fashion Look Finalist 2017
- American Crew All Star Finalist 2017
- British Master Barbers Creative Pompadour Award Winner 2016
- British Master Barbers Barber of the Year Finalist 2016
- Best of British Barbering Best Look Finalist 2016
- NWB Barbers Award Winner 2015
- North East Best Wet Shave Award Winner 2015
We at Hidden Heights Studio are proud to announce that in loving memory of Sam, we will be continuing to produce, stock and sell the ‘Let’s Ave it’ product range.
We feel that it is important for us to continue the legacy of Sam’s ‘Let’s Ave it’ product range, that is so unique to him. The project is one close to founder and owner, Marie’s heart as she and Sam worked closely on the project together. By continuing the range we hope it brings fond memories and a smile to the faces of the people that knew and loved him.
We are delighted to be able to donate the profits to ‘The Lions Barber Collective’ which Sam was an ambassador for. The ongoing success of Sam’s range means we can help to raise vital funds for the work of 'The Lions' and we hope this will enable Sam and the amazing work he did to be remembered in the most fitting way.
Please show your support by purchasing a product or two from our online store HERE or on your next visit to the studio 🤍